Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10

Contributor
My Device: Curve 9300
My Carrier: Telus

Blackberry World - Work, apps do not download

We're using BES10 with some Z10s activated and have published some of the Apps available on App World into software configurations that should get pushed down to our Z10s. So on my phone I go and open my workspace, go to Blackberry World - Work, Work App Catalog, and the apps that I've published are indeed listed there. However, when pressing "download", nothing happens. The app never shows up in the work space and I can't use it.

Is this feature not working?

Specifically we're trying to push down BlackBerry Work Drives app to our devices. I can download the app into my personal space just fine but of course the app says I need to 'connect my device to Blackberry Enterprise Service 10"... sigh.

Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry PRIV, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: Blackberry World - Work, apps do not download

do you use a proxy on BES?

I had to make an exception here to go direct to internet

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

Regular Contributor
My Device: Os7.1
My Carrier: Dtac Thailand

The app never shows up in the work space and I can't use it.
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: Rogers Wireless

You have to wipe the device and start over. We had this issue when we got our first few Z10 devices. We logged a ticket on the issue and that is what Blackberry advised us to do. We tried just wiping the Work Perimiter, but that didn't work. We actually had to wipe the whole unit.