Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Curve 9360
My Carrier: Bell

Re: Blackberry is not sending or replying emails randomly

Magius wrote:

Hey,

The user reported me that the red X appears as when they do not have signal on the device. Notice that I am not in users site and that is why I take long time to answer you, ty for help :-)

That seems to indicate that it may not be a server issue as much as the user slipping in and out of data coverage. The next time the user is unable to send, have them take a look at the device and make sure they have a proper data connection.
My Device: Not Specified

That was the first thing I did, we have the service provider on site and he is telling us that the data plan is correct, actually we have tried with different devices and no good luck
Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Curve 9360
My Carrier: Bell

There's no doubt that the data plan is correct if it does work some of the time. We would want to look at the actual devices when they are unable to send. We can look at the type of signal they have (EDGE, 1XEV, etc.) and the strength (# of bars, dbm) to rule out a device side issue.

Furthermore, we can look at the error message generated by one of those messages with the red X. Open it up and scroll up. You should see a message status there.

My Device: Not Specified

the message say tha tthe email may be bigger than what he is able to send, however the email is only 5 words lenght, right now I already re sent the service book and moved the user to a different enterprise server, I am waiting on a response after those changes.