Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10

Trusted Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Vodafone.de
Accepted Solution

Can't push App BlackBerry Work drives to my Z10

Hello together,

I could successfull add the the BlackBerry World App "BlackBerry work drives" as an application via BDS.

I created a software configuration add the app to the sofware configuration and add the software configurartion to my user.

Waited one day and still the device shows me: "There are no company applications currently available".

When I select the TAB "Public apps". It gives me the error: "There was a problem loading this page, due to a network error". But from the Work perimeter browser I can reach BlackBerry Appworld.

Has anyone any idea how to solve it? Or could anyone deploy BlackBerr Work drives successfully to a device?

Regards,

hape

Trusted Contributor

Re: Can't push App BlackBerry Work drives to my Z10

Solved

The BlackBerry App World in the Work perimeter needs an unauthanticated access to:

tcp://appworld.blackberry.com:443/

since this rule was added in our proxy it works.

Would be great if the BlackBerry Installation guide writers note down this somewehere...

Regards,

hape 

Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry DTEK60, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

I saw that in the manual some where that proxies dont work for pushing BB world apps.

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

Trusted Contributor

Hi knottyrope,

You may right.

I have not seen that in the manual.

But it is working via proxy, since we allowed unauthanticated access to this page.

Regards,

hape

Contributor
My Carrier: MTN

I am having this problem exactly! Can you please help with me with the exact rules you had to set? I am using TMG 2010 as firewall.

I am a litlle stuck.

New Contributor
My Carrier: Verizon

Can you tell me exactly how to fix this error?Step by Step please.  I have no idea what you are talking about and I'm having the same problem