Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10

Highlighted
Visitor
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: Rogers

Can't set up my Email

Hi, I have been receiving my emails from my work on my torch for about 3 years and it suddently stopped working. Last week, I had to change my password at work, like I have to do every 3 months with no issue. I changed the password on my phone like I always do and everything was great for about 2 days. Suddently, out of nowhere I got another notification on my phone 2 days later saying that I had to change my password again and I'm having issues since then. The phone wasn't accepting the password even if it was the right one.

So I went to see my IT depatement at work for help. The guy played around with my phone for half a day and was unsuccefull. He edeleted completely the email setup to try to reconfigure it from scratch. Mistake because now I lost completely the icon and unable to re-add it.

So I decided to call my cell phone carrier and they were unable to make it work. They said it was not a network nor a equipment issue...

So my problem is still not resolved. I am receiving my Hotmail messages fine but I'm unable to receive my work messages anymore for an unknown reason. I really tried every possible solution in the required field so I'm wondering if there is something else to try.

Thanks.

Forums Advisor III
My Device: Blackberry Classic
My Carrier: Swisscom

Re: Can't set up my Email

You IT administrator should do an Enterprise Activation on your Blackberry. That will give you your business emails back.