Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10

Contributor
My Device: Blackberry 8520
My Carrier: Movistar

Does Mobile Fusion Supports iOS and Android devices?

I read a lot about how Mobile fusion will support iOS and Android devices.  I manage a BESX environment with 25 devices activated, but there are about 5 iOS and Android that I want to add the BESX services.  So I've got my 90 days trial of BBMF and got it running, but now it's seems like the BBMF is just an administration console of my actual BESX server.  I haven't been able to activate any devices, so far the only thing I can do is manage the devices that are already activated on my main BESX server.  Questions:

1.- Does BBMF already supports iOS and Android devices?

2.- If yes, how can I activate iOS and Android devices into my BESX-BBMF environment?

3.- Has anyone activated successfully an iOS and/or Android device on using BBMF?

4.- Does the new BESX-BBMF environment delivers the same quality of service to iOS and/or Android devices?

Many thanks,

Antonio J. Rodriguez D.

Contributor
My Device: 9900
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Does Mobile Fusion Supports iOS and Android devices?

To manage andoid/ios you still need to add a UDS server. Then rerun the mobile fusion installer and add that URL to it so you can manage both bes and uds from the same console.
Contributor

Where i can download UDS?

Contributor
My Device: 9790
My Carrier: vodafone

UDS is included in the same package of BMF. Register to download the trial and you get the full package download of BMF 6.0.1 which includes BMF, BDS and UDS

Highlighted
Contributor

On it already!

The correct file is bmf_6_0_1.exe.

Many Thanks,