Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10

Regular Contributor
My Device: 9700
My Carrier: ★

Download links for MDS Runtime 4.3 and 4.5

Anybody knows why MDS Runtime 4.3 and 4.5 (for BES software configuration OTA push) are not available for download here?

https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads/entry.do?code=F9BE311E65D81A9AD8150A60844BB94C

My Device: Not Specified

Re: Download links for MDS Runtime 4.3 and 4.5

If you are running BES 5.0 there is no current ETA when or if this will be made available.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Highlighted
New Developer
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Download links for MDS Runtime 4.3 and 4.5

I am not using 5.0  I am using 4.1.6  I am developing with the vb plugin.  Right off the bat I need to have mds runtime (.alx and .con files) on my server so I can push it out to my devices.  correct or no?  I've been reading on this for .... ever and thats what I'm getting from the instructions. We are using 8330s.  8330s use v4.5.  Problem is I cant seem to find that ANYWHERE.  If someone could throw a link to where to dl mds runtime 4.5 I'd be very grateful.

Also, we are using 8350i's.  I found and downloaded v4.6.1.13 for that.  Followed the instructions for  pushing mds runtime from the bes.  when I do the command prompt "c:\program files.......\ and then loader.exe \index nothing happens.. Its says I'm supposed to get xml and pkg files, but I don't.  So then when I create a configuration I get "application Software", but there is nothing in it.. can't expand it to show the app like the example shows.  Thats the end of my trail.. thanks again for any help anyone can offer.

I have been at this blackberry app stuff for roughly 1 month now, so I am a complete noob.  I have created an app, and published it to our bes... just so you know what my level of xp is.  Smiley Wink

Eddie C.