Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Have CAL ID but no Activation Key from RIM

Hi all, I've searched around for this but no luck yet:

Running Enterprise Server 4.1.6, purchased through Verizon.  The original purchase was for a 20-user License, which works fine.  I ordered, and received an additional 10-user CAL from BB again, through Verizon.  All I've received through snail-mail is a certification from BB that confirms that I have purchased an additional 10-user CAL from them.  Included with the certificate are the following "numbers," each with a bar code:

PRD-XXXXX-XXX

C0000XXXXXX

Through some reading, I've established that the C0000XXXXXX number is the CAL ID but there is not a license key included.  If I visit my normal link on the BB site from the original purchase, it shows only the 20 user license. 

My Question:  How in the heck do I get a BES License Key from this certificate that I can add to the Enterprise Server?????

Thanks in advance,

Steevo

Forums Veteran II
My Device: Bold

Re: Have CAL ID but no Activation Key from RIM

Call Verizon and explain.  You need a cal that starts with BES35X or BESCAL...
------------------------------
If you've found a solution through a post; please mark it as a solution.
If someone's was particularly helpful, give them kudo's!.

Get busy living, or get busy dying.

http://blog.port3101.org/hdawg/
Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Have CAL ID but no Activation Key from RIM

Thanks Andy - I'm trying to get in touch with our Verizon Rep.  After finally getting to speak with BB, turns out I never received the Order email from Verizon that contains the link to the actual license key.  Hopefully they can provide that in the next day or so...