Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10

Visitor
My Device: BB Bold 9700, 9790, 9900, Torch 9800, 9810, Z10
My Carrier: t-online.de

How to disable the personal space on Z10 via BlackBerry Enterprise Services

Hello,

I've seen in the Admin documentation of BES 6.2 that it should be possible, to disable the personal work space. But i can not find that possibility in the IT-Policies on the BES.

So where can i find that possibility ?

Thanks in Advance

Jo

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: How to disable the personal space on Z10 via BlackBerry Enterprise Services

I'm going to ask a moderator to move this over to the BES forum. You will get an answer quicker over there.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry PRIV, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: How to disable the personal space on Z10 via BlackBerry Enterprise Services

audiojosi wrote:

Hello,

I've seen in the Admin documentation of BES 6.2 that it should be possible, to disable the personal work space. But i can not find that possibility in the IT-Policies on the BES.

So where can i find that possibility ?

Thanks in Advance

Jo

not possible to disable it at this time unless you want to use active sync only and not use BES

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V