Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10

New Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: Vivo

I can`t activate Q10 on BDS 10.1.1

[ Edited ]

@ All 

I can't activate BB Q10 on my environment, I put the user, password and SRP ID of my BES, but in the process displays this error.

I have tried a lot possible methods to activate this device (WIFI, CARRIER, BAS, WEB DESTKTOP), but all doses`t work.

BBQ10 Activation

I saw this KB34177, but doesn`t have solution and I tested the workaround but doesn`t work.

I checked 2 PIN (one Q10, one Z10) through Enterprise Activation Tool on BlackBerry Expert Solution Center, the result was the Q10 have an provisioning error and Z10 it`s OK, so I tried to activate the Z10 and works great. 

One thing, Q10 was purchased on USA at AT&T and the Z10 is Brazilian at Vivo, any other BlackBerry I can activate on environment, but just this Q10 I can`t.

BBQ10 - BESC

BBZ10 - BESC

Thanks 

Daniel Longo
Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry PRIV, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: I can`t activate Q10 on BDS 10.1.1

using wifi only? this will work but not when using WIFI on your LAN.

I have a second WAN IP for wifi so it will be just like using it at any wifi hotspot out side of my company.

Also you dont seem to show it using carrier on the pic you show and if using EMM you need the dataplan for it to be activated.

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

New Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: Vivo

@knottyrope

In this image displays Wifi only, but I already tested with 2 Brazilian carriers, with and without BES plans, the problem persists. 

I have an other Blackberry 10 devices activated in this environment,  but none Q10 just Z10.

Thanks

Daniel Longo
Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: Claro - Brasil

Hey guys, in addition to daniellongo information, the Z10 device is activating perfectly and working with an email profile. The problem is when we've tried to activate the Q10. The activation works fine until the email authentication. If we activate the device without an email profile it works fine. Thanks!