Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

Is there are way to delete queued-up tasks that are stuck in UDS (Settings\Workspace\Pending Updates) and never clear?

We are currently running BES 10.1.1 and have been since it was released.  We have been having issues activating one particular iOS user.  We have tried a number of times, each time adding and then removing the user in an attempt to get it to successfully activate.

On further investigation, we discovered that in the UDS Admin Console under Settings\Work Space\Pending Updates, there are at least 15 queued "user deletion" tasks which never clear. They all show multiple retries attempts.  It seems logical that since the user has been already been deleted from UDS (and the pending updates for the user never clear out), this is likely the likely cause of our inability to activate this iOS user.

Is there any way to delete these unnecessary queued-up tasks in "Pending Updates" for the Work Space Status?

New Developer
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Is there are way to delete queued-up tasks that are stuck in UDS (Settings\Workspace\Pending Updates) and never clear?

Did you ever resolve this issue?  I'm experiencing the same thing.  Thanks in advance!

New Contributor
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Is there are way to delete queued-up tasks that are stuck in UDS (Settings\Workspace\Pending Updates) and never clear?

Apparently, there are others also having the issue according to Blackberry.

You will need to open support ticket.  At first we were given a patch to correct the issue. Unfortunately, that did not solve the problem.

Blackberry Support then accessed the user database directly and deleted the "Queued Users".  This was last week. So far, everything is working now.

So definitely open a support ticket.

Cheers

Contributor
My Carrier: Vodafone Germany

Hi,

we had the same problem. Deleting the pending tasks directly from the BDSMgmt_UDS Database Table sys_container_sync_task solved it for us. New activations an assigning the Work Space to iOS devices works fine again.

Cheers