Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10

Regular Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

KB36028

Has anyone applied KB36028 to their BES10.2 environment

http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/btsc/viewdocument.do;jsessionid=2C860A010AD86E696335B6BA0D339849?...

One of the points in the article causes me pause.

1. As this issue may have impacted user enrollments with Secure Work Space, please be aware that users will need to be removed, re-added and re-enrolled if they meet the following criteria:
    • User account was added on 10th June or later.
    • User account was added before the SQL script was run.
    • Previous enrollment attempt failed to push out the Secure Work Space applications to the user's smartphone.

The second point has me asking if I'll need to re-create all of my users under UDS and reset their phones because they were all on the UDS before this script was run.

Has anyone run this patch on their BES 10.2 environment and can you please tell me if it impacted the devices of users who have been on the system for some time?

Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry PRIV, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: KB36028

Community Manager
Community Manager
My Device: PRIV
My Carrier: Koodo

An update to the KB article will be published shortly.

To clarify though "Any user’s that attempted an enrollment with Secure Work Space after June 10th and prior to the script being run will need to be removed and re-added to server, and a new enrollment attempted.  This will allow the Secure Work Space applications to be pushed successfully to the smartphone"

I hope this helps!

Did you know that PRIV comes with 12 months of free, complimentary support?

Call 1-866-533-8067 (Canada & United States), or 0800-141-3330 (United Kingdom) Smiley Happy

Follow me on Twitter and subscribe to the Inside BlackBerry Help Blog

Regular Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Yes, the other forum post linked by knottyrope was what I was looking for. We ran the patch and all seems good.

Please be more careful BB dev/admin people Smiley Very Happy