Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10

My Device: No
My Carrier: No

Licencias UDS BES 10.1

Hola

Tengo un problema con mi servidor BES 10.1 en laboratorio usando unas licencias CAL convertidas de BES 5 a BES 10.1. Cuando añado las licencias a la consola Management Studio me indica que son válidas para dispositivos Blackberry pero no me las valida para dispositivos iOS y Android. He leido en support de RIM que es comportamiento normal ya que las que se convierten de BES 5 a BES 10.1 sólo son válidas para BDS. Mi pregunta es cómo se pueden modificar esas licencias? como añado licencias para UDS? He reinstalado el server con licencias trial de 60 días y el comportamiento es el mismo, me las añade en la parte de Corporate for Blackberry.

Gracias!!!!

Forums Advisor I
My Device: BB10 and WiFi PB
My Carrier: .

Re: Licencias UDS BES 10.1

If you post in english the chances are higher that someone is able to help you Smiley Wink
------------------------------
Find more information about Enterprise Mobility Management at EMMAdmin.com
Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: O2

My Spanish is not as good as it once was but I think this is the explanation you need:

On the back of a conversation I've just had with our BlackBerry account manager I now understand there are in fact 4 different types of BES10 device license as follows:

EMM Corporate (purchased).
These allow you to manage BlackBerry 10 devices (using Balance) and iOS/Android (with a standard smartphone tariff).

Secure Workspace for iOS and Android (purchased).
These allow you to provision the secure workspace onto an iOS and Android device (with a standard smartphone tariff).

EMM Regulated.
Allows you to fully lock down a BlackBerry 10 device (no Balance).  These aren't a license code that you enter, but rather the allocation number is taken from the number of devices that have a specific BlackBerry 10 tariff provisioned by your carrier.

EMM Corporate (Free as part of the trade-up programme).
These allow you to manage only BlackBerry 10 devices and PlayBooks.

Forums Advisor III
My Device: Not Specified

[ Edited ]

Hola MaGoJa,

Muchas gracias por participar en el foro. Te informo de que BlackBerry tiene una comunidad en español para tu mayor comodidad.

http://foros.blackberry.com/

Un saludo,

KarlaDJR