Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

List users with a Software Configuration applied

I am trying to get a list of all the users who have a particular software configuration applied and don't seem to be able to find out how to do this.

I have looked at custom reports in the monitoring service but can find anything
I have looked at the software configuration options but there doesn't seem to be a way of listing all the users with the configuration applied

surely there must be a way of listing this information?

Sorry forgot to mention it's BES 5.0.2 for Domino, but I imagine it's the same for all platforms

Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry PRIV, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: List users with a Software Configuration applied

Super Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Telus

Re: List users with a Software Configuration applied

A little late for Lakes_Puma, for the benefit of those who come after like I did.  Another possibilty is if the software config requires an application not used in other configs.  If so, in Manage Applications, click on the application's name and then click on the version number, and use the View users with application option at the bottom, repeat if you have more than 1 version in use.

posted by DigitalFrog
WARNING: May contain traces of nuts.