Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10

Contributor
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Telus Mobility

Need help setting up Mobile Fusion

I have downloaded the trial.  Setup a server with both Device Service and Mobile Fusion.  Can log into both but cannot see my BES (version 5.0.3) users.

I do see them if I add the BES 5 server to the list and remove the Device Service from the MDM Domain.

If I only add the BES, then I don't have tablet functionality.  If I add the DS (Desktop Service), then I don't have my BES users.  If I add both, its the one on the top of the list that allows the logon and then the same level of functionality based upon which one it is.

Also, the BES user listing shows "unknown" and "not configured" for some of the entries in a user account.

Any help would be appreciated.

I did download and follow the install guide, but it's a little light on details when it comes to integrating with a BES server.

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Torch 9860
My Carrier: TELUS

Re: Need help setting up Mobile Fusion

I'm getting the same issue here as well!
New Contributor
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: T-Mobile

I was having the same issue, I added a local admin account to both MDM domain servers with the same username and password and after that I could see both domins at the same time in Fusion studio.

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Torch 9860
My Carrier: TELUS

In my case i used my BESAdmin account for both the BES install and BDS, with that account being members of the local administrators group .. but no dice.  You did something different than this ?

New Contributor
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: T-Mobile

I added Enterprise administrators to my BES and BDS with matching usernames and passwords and I now log into all 3 sites using the same credentials.

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: playbook
My Carrier: vodaphone

I'm not sure if it helps but I had to create a fresh new virtual server for the installed. I used my besadmin account for the install in exactly the same way as you would with a bes server (making them local admins and allow logon as service). The first time i did this I had issues so I had to then start again with once again a complete fresh install and it worked fine (I say fine, im still having issues but not relating to this).

Anyway my point is try setting the server up identically to that of your bes server. My only grievance using mobile fusion as a centralized view is that your shown 2 separate accounts for users who have a playbook and smartphone but once you click on either of them you get the same view of both devices.