Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10

Contributor
My Device: BB Z10
My Carrier: TheProvider

Non BB10 devices and BES10

Hello everyone,

Is it possible to use non-BB10 devices with BES10 server (iOS/Android/WP)? If yes, are there any extra options which need to be configured on BES10 server? I was exploring BES10 BWS API, and didn't notice any, though probably i've missed somehting.

Thanks 

Trusted Contributor
My Device: PlayBook + Z10 + Z30

Re: Non BB10 devices and BES10

You can use the UDS (Universal Device Service) part included with BES10.1 to manage IOS and Android.

Not sure if WP is already also supported.

Further details can be found on the blackberry homepage or in the documentation for BES10.

You have to configure some additional things on the UDS console and you need the BES10 license EMM Corporate (not EMM Corporate for BlackBerry -- this is for BB devices only).

You can download the full BES 10.1 at blackberry and get a 60 day trial licence for EMM Corporate.

All these info apply to Germany but i think it´s the same in other countries.

HTH 

Highlighted
Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry PRIV, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier