Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10

Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry DTEK60, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: Not received enterprise activation password

Sounds like your carrier didnt provion you for BlackBerry services.

Try a Battery pull please, with the BlackBerry device powered ON, remove the battery 15 seconds and then reinsert the battery to reboot device. This will clear all cache like rebooting a PC. Then try again and see if your problem persists.

if no BBM, then please call your carrier

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

New Contributor
My Device: 8520
My Carrier: Meteor

Thanks, But i tryed this and it did not work, i went down to meteor today  and they told me to go to meteor and support and fill out the contact form and that blackberry will contact customer to activate personal email option on my blackberry... i can not find this contact form and my blackberry still does not have this so i duno wat to do.

My Device: 8520
My Carrier: job

Ihave purchased blackberry curve 8520 7 month before. But i have not received any enterprise activation password or any mail from blackberry server.. kindly help me in getting enterprise activation password....

khurshid
My Device: 8520 blacberrycurve
My Carrier: kuwait

where can i heve my blackberry activation password??

but the thing is i bought my blackberry without a plan

My Device: 8520 blacberrycurve
My Carrier: kuwait

please kindly help me

Smiley Sad

Solutions: 6,377
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

greenranger wrote:

1. You ONLY need an activation password IF you are connected to a corporate enterprise BES account. IF you are, you will be giving the activation password by your employer IT staff, or your employer BES Admin.

2. If you don't have a data plan, you will get NO data service to function with the BlackBerry services such as email, Messenger, etc.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry DTEK60, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

greenranger wrote:

With out a dataplan you will only see enterprise activation that can only be used on a local LAN to a Corporate BES.

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

My Device: BlackBerry Curve 8500
My Carrier: vodafone AU

I want to receive my emails using my Black berry Curve 8500. The only option I have is a work email account. Can you tell me how I go about getting an Enterprise activation password Thank You

Highlighted
Solutions: 6,377
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

jimfitzgerald54 wrote:

I want to receive my emails using my Black berry Curve 8500. The only option I have is a work email account. Can you tell me how I go about getting an Enterprise activation password Thank You

Do you have a BlackBerry Data Plan enabled on your account with your carrier or mobile provider?

You must, in order to get the RIM push email functions you are looking for, as well as additional BlackBerry data services such as the internet browser, Facebook for BlackBerry, BlackBerry Messenger, and much more.

So, call your carrier and inquire about having the BlackBerry Data Plan added to your account and then you will get the personal email setup option.

Good luck.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
My Device: blackberry 8250
My Carrier: orange

Hi I am molly and I have recently bought a blackberry curve 8320 (? The old model I don't know if that no. Is right) from eBay, it was pre owned and I can't use bbm. It tells me on set up wizard, email setup, to write my enterprise activation password. When I say I haven't received one it tells me to  contact my administrator. I don't know where to go. Should I go to the orange store? T-mobile? Phone call? (I said about T-mobile as I had to get it unlocked to orange for my Sim) Should I  just get a new Sim? I tried to use it earlier to BBM my friends and my pin wouldn't go to them and theirs to me. However it said I was still waiting for authorization.  PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!