Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9930
My Carrier: 9197676708
Accepted Solution

Office 365 w BES 5.0 on prem

We are moving our exchange to the cloud. I've been unable to find anything on configuring BES 5 on prem with xchange 365. We have an in-house app we push to BB devices. I dont see MDS CS available on the blackberry business cloud service. Is BES 5 on prem with exchange 365 possible?
Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry PRIV, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: Office 365 w BES 5.0 on prem

last I knew, office 365 uses a BES server in the cloud which has limited functions and pushing apps might not be possible. Best to contact your 365 supplier for more info.

I am not sure if you can use your own BES with 365

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V