Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10

Developer
My Device: Curve 8310
Accepted Solution

PGP without Universal Server

Hi

PGP told us it's possible, the documentation seems to suggest it's possible, but how to do it?

What needs to be done on the BES server in order to work without Universal Server?

Regards

Lionel

Give kudos if somebody helps you, also mark accepted if it solves your problem. Search first, then post. Please respect RFC-1855 when posting on forums.

Highlighted
Developer
My Device: Curve 8310

Re: PGP without Universal Server

Figured this out, adding 'keyserver.pgp.com' as an LDAP server seemed to be a solution.

Give kudos if somebody helps you, also mark accepted if it solves your problem. Search first, then post. Please respect RFC-1855 when posting on forums.

New Contributor
My Device: Z30
My Carrier: Vodafone

Where did you enter the ldap server?

In the device or on BES10.

Because I did enter the ldap connection in BES12 and it doens seem to work.

Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry PRIV, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

this thread was about BES 5 as BES 10 didnt come out until Jan 2013

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V