Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10

Visitor
My Device: Bold 9000
My Carrier: Globe Telecom

Page cannot be displayed

Need help. Running on Windows Server 2003, MS SQL 2005, Blackberry Server Enterprise 5.0 and JRE 1.0.6.

While accessing the web console, the web page cannot be displayed. i've done several troubleshooting: editing registry. reinstalling java and enterprise server. still no shot.

what else do i need to do?

[Fatal Error] :-1:-1: Premature end of file.
Error encountered while starting server: Existing configuration files seem to be corrupted.
java.lang.RuntimeException: Existing configuration files seem to be corrupted.
at com.rim.bes.bas.system.TransportProtocolConfigurat or.configureTransportProtocols(TransportProtocolCo nfigurator.java:318)
at com.rim.bes.bas.system.BASMain.initialize(BASMain. java:1354)
at com.rim.bes.bas.system.BASMain.main(BASMain.java:1 065)
Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Premature end of file.
at org.apache.xerces.parsers.DOMParser.parse(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.jaxp.DocumentBuilderImpl.parse(U nknown Source)
at javax.xml.parsers.DocumentBuilder.parse(Unknown Source)
at com.rim.bes.bas.system.basprobe.XMLFileEditor.<ini t>(XMLFileEditor.java:95)
at com.rim.bes.bas.system.basprobe.BASConfigFileTrans portProtocolEditor.<init>(BASConfigFileTransportPr otocolEditor.java:106)
at com.rim.bes.bas.system.basprobe.ConfigFile.getEdit or(ConfigFile.java:248)
at com.rim.bes.bas.system.basprobe.ConfigFile.setToUD PMulticast(ConfigFile.java:276)
at com.rim.bes.bas.system.basprobe.ConfigFile.setAllT oUDPMulticast(ConfigFile.java:333)
at com.rim.bes.bas.system.TransportProtocolConfigurat or.configureTransportProtocols(TransportProtocolCo nfigurator.java:242)
... 2 more