Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10

New Contributor
My Device: All
My Carrier: TATA

Percentage Stuck while configuring Blackberry Enterprise Activation Domino

[ Edited ]

Recently we have configure a new BESX 5.0 SP3 with Lotus Domino mail Server, We have 20 user on it....what my query is, previously I have configured a user who has around 6000+ contacts on his BB, while configuring on BESX domino console shows "Address Book: Add <Outbound>, Cmdid=48428..." some thing like this......& it configured with in 2-3 hr. Now the same user has got a new BB Device & need to configure the same on it......

What I did, remove the user on BAS & recreate it. While configuring the same...during sync..Percentage goes upto 50% suddenly it stuck & stuck for 15hr....Sometime it goes down like (49%, 48%)....& on console side it shows same user name log with same Address book comments "Address Book: Add <Outbound>, Cmdid=48428..."...

Plz help to get me out of this issue.

Thx in Advance.

Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry PRIV, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: Percentage Stuck while configuring Blackberry Enterprise Activation Domino

BES Express does not like over 5000 contacts from what I have read.

Can you move some to a subfolder in the contacts folder?

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

New Contributor
My Device: All
My Carrier: TATA

Dear Sir,

Can you please help me with the steps required to move the contacts to subfolder.

This user earlier was using some other device, in which it was working fine.

On this particular device I am not able to configure any BES account, even with lesser number of contacts as well.

Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry PRIV, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

mathurh wrote:

Dear Sir,

Can you please help me with the steps required to move the contacts to subfolder.

This user earlier was using some other device, in which it was working fine.

On this particular device I am not able to configure any BES account, even with lesser number of contacts as well.

I dont know about Domino, but can you make a subfolder in the mail client under contacts? if yes then move half the contats there.

I thought it was in slow sync from previous post.

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V