Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10

Regular Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Pushing apps to Work Space, both BB10 and iOS/android

I am having a bit of trouble finding information on where to find the necessary files for publishing work based apps to BB10 and iOS/Android devices using the BES10 product.

As I understand it there are BAR files that can pushed to BB devices. Is there a site repository for these files somewhere on the BB site?   I have the same question about iOS/Android devices.

I have read in the instructions of the apps for iOS/Android that the developer must re-sign the application?  Is there a repository of already re-signed apps or must this be done on a per enterprise basis?

BlackBerry Employee
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Pushing apps to Work Space, both BB10 and iOS/android

jlf175 wrote:

I have read in the instructions of the apps for iOS/Android that the developer must re-sign the application?  Is there a repository of already re-signed apps or must this be done on a per enterprise basis?

Any of the applications on ITunes or Google Play that are desgined "For SECTOR" are enabled for secure workspace already:

http://bizblog.blackberry.com/2014/04/secure-work-space-apps-for-ios-and-android/