Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10

Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: AT&T

UDS Devices on MFusion Page

I am able to see all my blackberry devices (phones on BESx and Playbooks on BDS) but I cannot see or create a new user with the Universal Device Service UNLESS I am in the UDS Admin page.

Why cant I add UDS devices from the mobile fusion admin page rather I have to go into the Universal Devices admin page to do so? Thanks!!

Denny

Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Bold
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: UDS Devices on MFusion Page

Sounds like it could be a permission issue. If you are trying to log into mobile fusion studio with an AD user, you need to make sure that user is added in UDS with the appropriate permissions. If you make the AD user you are trying to log in as, a security admin, or an enterprise admin, you should be fine. You will have to do the same thing on your BES with the AD user if you want to manage both BES and UDS domains within Mobile Fusion Studio.
Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: AT&T

I checked the permissions and Im thinking they are set right. I can see the iOS devices when I log into UDS and the blackberry devices when I log in to the BAS. It's just when I log in to mobile fusion that doesnt show any of the UDS devices.....

maybe its a UDS database permission issue ?

Visitor
My Device: 9900
My Carrier: att

When you log into Mobile Fusion Studio, do you see the UDS link in the drop down 'MDM Domains' link in the top right corner?  If not, you're not authenticated to it and thus wouldn't be able to add users to that domain.  The account your using to log into Mobile Fusion Studio must be a named admin account on each of the domains (BES, BDS or UDS)you want/need to connect to.