Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10

Thank you for visiting the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

BlackBerry will be closing the BlackBerry Support Community Forums Device Forums on April 1st (Developers, see below)

BlackBerry remains committed to providing excellent customer support to our customers. We are delighted to direct you to the CrackBerry Forums, a well-established and thorough support channel, for continued BlackBerry support. Please visit http://forums.crackberry.com or http://crackberry.com/ask. You can also continue to visit BlackBerry Support or the BlackBerry Knowledge Base for official support options available for your BlackBerry Smartphone.

"When we launched CrackBerry.com 10 years ago, we set out to make it a fun and useful destination where BlackBerry Smartphone owners could share their excitement and learn to unleash the full potential of their BlackBerry. A decade later, the CrackBerry community is as active and passionate as ever and I know our knowledgeable members and volunteers will be excited to welcome and assist more BlackBerry owners with their questions."

- Kevin Michaluk, Founder, CrackBerry.com

Developers, for more information about the BlackBerry Developer Community please review Join the Conversation on the BlackBerry Developer Community Forums found on Inside BlackBerry.

Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Vodafone Germany

UDS Error after Login

New Installation BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10.2

After logging in to UDS Webconsole we get an error with a pink little frame in the UDS Console.

"Internal Error: An unexpected exception occured. Try to reload page. Error details:

Session: <hex id>

Exception UUID: <hex id>

System time: date & time

Did anybody has ever seen this?

New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Orange

Re: UDS Error after Login

Hello,

Same issue on BES 10.2, BES 10.2.2 and BES 10.2.3 ...

Someone know the solution ?

Merci, Thanks

Super Contributor
My Device: Z30

Hi,

What's the exact error shown? Take a screenshot of the error on the UDS console and post here.

Also post your console logs here and I will take a look to see if there is an exception thrown.

You say this has been present on multiple versions of BES 10.2 - have you been upgrading each time to see if it resolves the issue?

Thanks

Don't forget to hit like if I resolved your issue! Smiley Happy
New Contributor

the message is the same 

Internal error: An unexpected exception occurred. Try to reload page. Error details:

I have this message juste after login UDS windows 

Sorry I did not found how to attache screenshot 

Thanks

Super Contributor
My Device: Z30

See below marked in yellow, it's simple...

Capture.PNG

In order to upload the logs, you need to use a file sharing app such as dropbox or similar.

Don't forget to hit like if I resolved your issue! Smiley Happy
New Contributor

[ Edited ]

UDS Error after login

Good idea to use dropbox. 

URL dropbox https://www.dropbox.com/s/no1pkpfta48kvnz/bugbes10full.JPG

Now you can see the error message after login on UDS (10.2.3) (Windows 2008 R2 SP1, French)

New Contributor

We had open a ticket to BlackBerry 

BlackBerry identifed the pb, it is come from the AD domain. there are a " _ " in the domain. and UDS do not support uncorrect carracter in domain name.

Thanks,