Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Mobilink

Re: Unlocking Device forgot password last attempt!! Help!!

[ Edited ]

I have BB bold 9900,
It ask's (device is locked&you have to enter password)
Kindly ,
I want to know password,For my device,
It's IMEI # (personal info removed)

Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry PRIV, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

There is no way for us to know your pass word.

Try a Battery pull please, with the BlackBerry device powered ON, remove the battery 15 seconds and then reinsert the battery to reboot device. This will clear all cache like rebooting a PC and turn off caps lock or num lock. Then try again to enter in your password.

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

My Device: curve 9300
My Carrier: 442880761067

i set a new password, and i tried to get into my phone 5 minutes later and i forgot it, i have now tried 9 times and i know if i try again everything will b wiped, so what do i do to get into my phone without getting everything wiped?

Highlighted
Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry PRIV, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Try a Battery pull please, with the BlackBerry device powered ON, remove the battery 15 seconds and then reinsert the battery to reboot device. This will clear all cache like rebooting a PC and reset the typing aka caps lock or num lock

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

My Device: 8520
My Carrier: vodacom

please help by the stages to follw, because i dont know that BESAdmin

Guru III
My Device:

r59693639matsau wrote:

please help by the stages to follw, because i dont know that BESAdmin

if it is a work device then contact your Admin for BES

If a persoanl device, there is no reset.

Do a battery pull and then try one last time with correct password.

Hopefully you have a backup as once wiped there is no recovery of info

New Contributor

Plzzz send me the imei no . Which i was puted in this msg. Plzzzzzz. Help me any body
New Contributor

Re: Unlocking Device forgot password last attempt!! Help!! [ Edited ] Options ‎05-19-2012 10:32 PM - last edited on ‎05-20-2012 12:20 AM by matthewyongkim I have BB bold 9900, It ask's (device is locked&you have to enter password) Kindly , I want to know password,For my device, It's IMEI # (personal info removed) I need this imei no. PlZzzzzzzxzzzzz Smiley SadSmiley SadSmiley SadSmiley SadSmiley Sad
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9930
My Carrier: Verizon

As I was upgrading my phone, the tech did not disclose that he was on his 8th failed attempt inputting my 4 digit numeric code. He tried both on the phone and pc. I then took my phone from him and seen a dialogue box that requests for me to input "blackberry", I did. Then it asked for my password, I input my code as I usually do "alt" 4 digit numeric code and received the message "You have one last attempt before your data is deleted." When you receive this dialogue box, the prompt is missing the asterisks that we are used to seeing upon inputting our codes. Therefore if your code is numeric for ex: 4603 the digits would correspond alphabetically to: SF0R. However the zero remained a zero. On my very last attempt, I was able to get in by typing my code without using the "alt" key. If you are on an enterprise server, your IT guy can re-set your password, if not you will have to follow these instructions to salvage your data. Good Luck!