Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10

Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Upgraded from 10.1 to 10.1.1 Certificate issues...

[ Edited ]

I'd love to know if there was a reslution as well, as I am having this exact issue Smiley Sad

Edit: what I've also noticed is that the fingerprint in the "Activating your device" email sent from BES10 does not match the fingerprint I am presented during the enrollment process.

Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: EE

Hi guys,

The only thing that fixed this issue for me was a reinstall.

I also have tickets open with rim for a lack of push notifications and unable to get mail on Android devices. It's been open for 11 days now...

What a fun time I'm having 

New Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: T-Mobile

On your 10.1 installation did you replace the self signed certficate with 3rd party or enterprise PKI cert?  If so, you will need to run the configuration tool -> communication module tab and then import the certificate again.  You may want to restart services for good measure.  10.1.1 does not use your existing certificates and instead creates an *.domainname certificate.  Also, http://docs.blackberry.com/en/admin/deliverables/53637/BES10_v10.1.1_Config_Guide_en.pdf starting on page 120 should help.

Contributor

For me, only a reinstall helped, too.

But now I've other problems .... losing my patience with it ... It's okay when ther'e errors after upgrading a existing system .. but all the way errors even after a clean reainstall to a fresh machine... i get angry..

Contributor
My Carrier: Verizon

itadcc wrote:

On your 10.1 installation did you replace the self signed certficate with 3rd party or enterprise PKI cert?  If so, you will need to run the configuration tool -> communication module tab and then import the certificate again.  You may want to restart services for good measure.  10.1.1 does not use your existing certificates and instead creates an *.domainname certificate.  Also, http://docs.blackberry.com/en/admin/deliverables/53637/BES10_v10.1.1_Config_Guide_en.pdf starting on page 120 should help.

I didn't replace it with a 3rd party cert, but after reading your post and the documentation on page 131 of the link you sent, I decided to "update" the cert with the one that was already in my cert store. After "updating" it, the thumbprints now match and I am able to provision iOS devices!

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!  I'm off to play with Work Space now.

New Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: T-Mobile

What errors are you receiving?  If they are different from the certificate issue open a new thread and I will try to help.