Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10

New Contributor
My Device: 9300
My Carrier: Movistar

User is unable to read encrypted emails in the Blackberry

Hello.

I have a problem with an user's Blackberry. He is unable to read Lotus Notes encrypted messages in the device (Notes Native Encryption, NNE).

We are using BES 5.0 and Lotus Notes 8.5.3. The notes ID has been imported with the right password several times. The notes ID has been also recertified and reimported a couple of times.

We have wiped the device and removed and recreated the account in BES. We have also removed the state database in servers and created again.

The user tries to open an encrypted email in the Blackberry with the More option, enters the Lotus Notes password but always receives the same message "Can't get more". In the logs, we only can see an error message: "Secure messaging: password verification failed (Wrong Password. (Passwords are case sensitive - be sure to use correct upper and lower case.) 0x1908)"

We have changed the Notes password several times (and reimported the Notes ID each time) and used the simplest password posible, but always received the same error message.

We have made tests in different blackberry models, with different software versions, different sim cards and different service providers with the same result for this user.

Thanks in advance for your help

Highlighted
Forums Advisor I
My Device: BB10 and WiFi PB
My Carrier: .

Re: User is unable to read encrypted emails in the Blackberry

Even if I cannot help you: it is the wrong forum. This forum is for BES 10 related topics.
BES 10 is not supporting NNE right now.
------------------------------
Find more information about Enterprise Mobility Management at EMMAdmin.com
My Device: Bold 9790
My Carrier: EE

Re: User is unable to read encrypted emails in the Blackberry

Hi

I have the same issue, did you ever get this resolved?

Thanks