Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10

Contributor
My Device: various
My Carrier: Germany

WorkConnect is loading and loading / going abroad

[ Edited ]

Hey guys, 

I have a problem with our BES 10.1.3 and our iPad 4 iOS 6.1.3. We got no more E-Mails in WorkConnect. My iPad is notifying me about a new E-Mail but in WorkConnect they won't be available /shown as new messages. Only the circle in the left top corner is rotating and roating. 

Can anyone confirm this? I only upgrade the apps and now it's no more working - so I think, BlackBerry have to fix their apps, right?

Next problem: Our employee is going abroad and he is connected with his iPad 2 3G iOS 7.0.1 via WLAN to our BES. He reaches google.de and other websites. But WorkConnect says: "can't connect to the server / isn't available". But in our BES and the logfile, I can see, that the iPad is synchronising / communicating correctly (action.poke --> "success").

Do you have any idea to solve this?

BES v10.1.3

BES10 Client v10.2.6.90

WorkConnect v1.0.9419.21

Thanks!

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: various
My Carrier: Germany

Re: WorkConnect is loading and loading / going abroad

[ Edited ]

I just reinstalled all BB applications and connected my iPad again with our servers and now it works. Strange but OK. 

But the other problem ... The employee deleted all applications to reinstall them, but now, he gets an error 3007: can't connect to server. 

But my iPad synchronisation ist perfectly OK. 

Trusted Contributor
My Device: PlayBook + Z10 + Z30

Re: WorkConnect is loading and loading / going abroad

If he is connected via  WLAN there might be a proxy preventing the SSL traffic.

Often seen in hotels with WLAN that uses a proxy for authentication. Also Outlook wont make it with RPC over HTTPS in this situation because the proxy breaks the SSL tunnel.