Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10

Regular Contributor
My Device: iPhone 4S
My Carrier: Verizon

Wrong time shown in person view on BES

[ Edited ]

Woah, help?!  When I log in to the administration service and view the details of any user, items like "last contact date" and "device IT policy time" and "last message sent" are all ahead by four hours.  I checked the server and it's got the right time and zone, I checked an affected device (mine) and it's got the right time and zone.

Is there another place I should be looking or does anyone have any other ideas?  This is pretty strange.  No idea how long it's been happening.

Sorry, BES version is 5.0.3 bundle 33

Also, the Lotus Domino stream all has the correct time.  Seems like the only place the time isn't showing correctly is in the administration service.

Sorry, one more edit.  :-)  On the home screen of the BAS under the Time header where it says "time data display defined by:" and "Browser time zone", both of those fields are blank.

Thanks!

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9900 & iPhone 4S
My Carrier: Telstra

Re: Wrong time shown in person view on BES

Did you find a fix for your issue? I'm having a simmilar issue with Mobile Fusion.

Regular Contributor

No, I sure didn't.  I do have Mobile Fusion Studio up and running now though and have not noticed the problem there yet so I give up.  :-)  I've got all new problems in Studio (such as not being able to resend an IT policy, or send a message, or clear an activation password) so I've decided to be grateful that any of it works at all.

Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry DTEK60, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

What time zone are you in?

What version OS is BES installed on?

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

Regular Contributor

Hiya knottyrope!

Central time zone, BES 5.03 MR2 (I think.  I always have a hard time determining the exact version of our BES.  According to add/remove programs it's 5.0.3 Bundle 33).

Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry DTEK60, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Wonder if the old central time issue poped up again.

Last contact time for a user shows an hour off in the BlackBerry administration service console

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

Regular Contributor

Not quite, my times were off by several hours and I'm on a newer patch level, but it might be a "new" bug that's similar.  The problem does come and go, but it seems to do so on a weekly basis.  Don't think I've seen it recently though and I certainly haven't noticed it since I stopped paying attention.  :-)  It did make me feel much better when I logged into Mobile Fusion Studio for the first time and didn't see the problem there as well.  At least, not yet....

So, sorry, ub78 but this probably doesn't help you much.

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9900 & iPhone 4S
My Carrier: Telstra

All good.. might be worth starting a new thread then.