03-25-2013 01:48 PM
hi, i canot activate an android becasue i cannot get this entry corrtec, Organization server name: <CompanyServerURL>
what am i suppsed to use in here? i have tried our webmail address, the server name, and so on
CompanyName> has enabled your device for BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10. You can now activate your device to associate it with your work environment. When your device is activated, you can access work email, calendar and applications, and use your work Wi-Fi and VPN connections.
1. On your device, install the BES10 Client from the applicable application store:
2. On your device, open the application.
3. Type your organization's server name.
Organization server name: <CompanyServerURL>
4. Type your username and password.
The activation period will expire on .
5. Tap Activate My Device.
6. Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the activation.