Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10

Thank you for visiting the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

BlackBerry will be closing the BlackBerry Support Community Forums Device Forums on April 1st (Developers, see below)

BlackBerry remains committed to providing excellent customer support to our customers. We are delighted to direct you to the CrackBerry Forums, a well-established and thorough support channel, for continued BlackBerry support. Please visit http://forums.crackberry.com or http://crackberry.com/ask. You can also continue to visit BlackBerry Support or the BlackBerry Knowledge Base for official support options available for your BlackBerry Smartphone.

"When we launched CrackBerry.com 10 years ago, we set out to make it a fun and useful destination where BlackBerry Smartphone owners could share their excitement and learn to unleash the full potential of their BlackBerry. A decade later, the CrackBerry community is as active and passionate as ever and I know our knowledgeable members and volunteers will be excited to welcome and assist more BlackBerry owners with their questions."

- Kevin Michaluk, Founder, CrackBerry.com

Developers, for more information about the BlackBerry Developer Community please review Join the Conversation on the BlackBerry Developer Community Forums found on Inside BlackBerry.

New Contributor
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: OOREDOO

one server BES for two different company

hello experts

i would like to use only one BES 10 for more than two different domaine company .

is it possible whith BES 10 ?

Super Contributor
My Device: Z30

Re: one server BES for two different company

Are they in the same forest?

Don't forget to hit like if I resolved your issue! Smiley Happy
New Contributor

aren't in the same forest , two different domain and two different forest .

so is it possible or not ?

wassimPB wrote:

hello experts

i would like to use only one BES 10 for more than two different domaine company .

is it possible whith BES 10 ?

Super Contributor

Hi,

If you want to be helped here you should ask politely and not just demand an answer 'so is it possible or not'? You should also describe your environment and exact issue a lot more clearly.

To answer your question: yes, as long as you have a trust in place between the forests. I guess you are using Exchange as in a user account and resource forest?

New Contributor

first of all many thank for you Mr , i will explain to you more about my issue :

i would like use my cloud infrastruction to install BES10 than i will offer to my customers to use it , so here i am talking about one server BES10 will use by more than two company.

ech company have a IT administrator that can he manage his device parc only. by the way i should be a super administrator so i can manage all companies devices.

my question : does BES 10 reponse to my needs   .

Super Contributor

If you use your own cloud infrastructure (ie: a few VM in your own network) then you can manage as many companies as you want as long as you have a trust in place between their domains/forests and your own. Both companies would have to open up their firewall to you and allow access to their corporate resources. You can add/manage multiple AD domains in BES 10. I've done it for several enterprises who are in a resource /user account forest scenario.

There is also a BES 10 cloud which is a hosted service provided by BlackBerry. There is a cloud component you install in each company's network that connects to their AD. I'm not sure you can install 1 BES 10 in the BlackBerry cloud to manage multiple companies though. You would need to ask BlackBerry.

New Contributor

many thank for your clear answer.

i liked "You would need to ask BlackBerry."
 , could you advice me how can i  ask blackberry : using forum or other chanel ?

Highlighted
Super Contributor

If you have a technical support contract you can contact them. I checked the documents but didn't find any info on this.