Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10

New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: vodafone

trial installation BES 10.1 - invalid CAL key

While installing the "Trial - BES10 Software v10.1" I got an error at step "SRP information":

there is no chance to enter the CAL ID, but the application shows an error "Invalid CAL Key - The license key must be the unique key ...".

What am I doing wrong? Is there a way to get the Trial running in another way?

I've got no BMS yet - I think it will be running after finishing the whole installation ...

Tom

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10, BlackBerry Q10, Bold 9900

Re: trial installation BES 10.1 - invalid CAL key

Hello tom_b,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

Thank you for your question regarding being unable to complete your BES 10.1 install.

You should not be seeing anything to do with the Client Access License during the setup in BES 10.1. All you should see on that screen is the fields for the SRP and Authentication key. 

Can I get you to confirm you are installing BES 10.1? It should be either Bundle 69 or 73.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

- LW

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: vodafone

Hello LoneWolf902,

my first package to install BES 10.1 was bundle0069 - and it produced the error I described. Then I realized, that there is a new bundle0073 and after removing all af my first try the new bundle worked without that CAL-problem. Sorry for not posting this new result here :-|

Probably my main problem was the language of the operating system - I used the german Win2008R2 instead of the native english release :-( Now I'll try to setup a complete new virtual server according to the compatibility matrix ...

Thanks - Tom

My Device: Q10 and Z10
My Carrier: T-Mobil

same problem!

Just the BES_10.1.1.exe file loaded, seen after unpacking means that it is bundle 0037.

where can I download the latest version?