Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Super Contributor
My Device: 9700
My Carrier: Mobilicity

Re: 2 calendars on my BB Bold

kevintech,

No problem!

I know how frustrated I was when I got the problem, just was glad I was able to figure out a fix for it. Just glad I was able to share with others.

Thanks,
My Device: Not Specified

Oops apologies if I sent you some rubbish a moment ago! Still getting used to this. Many thanks for your post for the 2 calendars on BB Bold. I had got the technical team in my office thinking about it and they were stumped. I Googled the question and in 10 mins found  your answer. Have given it a go and it works!! Brilliant.

Thanks once again

Warmest regards

Eileen

Super Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Classic - 10.31.1779
My Carrier: Cyta-Vodafone (Cyprus)

Hi aingaran

thanks very much, it workrd for me as well.

Regards

David

________________________________________________________________________________________________
Can you please click on the KUDOS star if this was helpful and click on Accept as Solution if your problem is solved.
My Device: Not Specified

I have the issue of 2 calendars on my Blackberry Pearl 8100.  I followed your instructions and found two issues:

1. I have two instances of Calendar in my listing after clicking on 'Advanced' under Backup/Restore.

2.  Desktop Manager had the two instances gray'd out, because I use wireless syncing.

So, how do I proceed?