Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

2 e-mail addresses on 1 phone

I successfully entered both mine and my wife's accounts and have separate icons for both on the menu.  However, whenever I retrieve messages, I get hers, too.  Is there a way to just get mine other than deleting her account from my BB?
Forums Veteran I
My Device: 8120, Storm, 8200

Re: 2 e-mail addresses on 1 phone

why would you add her account if you dont wanna retrieve the messages? you can turn off the forwarding for her accoutn by logging into BIS.
Click on KUDOS to appreciate our efforts and mark the thread RESOLVED if your issue is resolved.
New Contributor

I am not going thru BIS, but use outlook express.  We are going on a trip and I thought it would be convenient for her to be able to check her e-mail on mm BB.
Forums Veteran I

how are you adding emails accounts through outlook? the only options are BES or BIS
Click on KUDOS to appreciate our efforts and mark the thread RESOLVED if your issue is resolved.
New Contributor

I went thru BIS.  Do I just need to delete her address and icon and then re-enter it if I want to use it?  Thanks.
Highlighted
Forums Veteran I

that is one option, or you can click on filter beside her email address and choose do not forward message to device.