Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Not Specified

2 problems - tried to submit blackberry app world billin...

[ Edited ]

2 problems - tried to submit blackberry app world billing/payment trouble and got invalid pin error - this is my pin XXXXXXX. 2nd problem - "purchase not found" - system error. Please try again later. (Error Id: 504) - vehichle trackit - paypal part went ok

(removed PIN #)

Message Edited by SmoothRider on 09-28-2009 11:20 AM
Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: 2 problems - tried to submit blackberry app world billin...

Hi there!

There is indeed a fix for all of your issues, but the first one that needs to be fixed is the Bad PIN reply from the RIM support site. However, that fix cannot be posted publicly nor via the anonymous portal by which you got to us. Consequently, we need you to come to these forums (http://supportforums.blackberry.com/rim/) and register an account so that we can provide you with direct assistance. Post to this thread once you have an account and we will get you the information that you need:

Cheers!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
My Device: Not Specified

Hello:

I am not the same person but I too have had this same issue.  Downloaded the trial for MemoryUp Pro and today paid it with paypal.

1.  Have not received a pin # at all

2.  Sent email both to support at BB and emobistudio

Please advise where this fix is.

Thanks! 

Highlighted
Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Chantali wrote:

Hello:

I am not the same person but I too have had this same issue.  Downloaded the trial for MemoryUp Pro and today paid it with paypal.

1.  Have not received a pin # at all

2.  Sent email both to support at BB and emobistudio

Please advise where this fix is.

Thanks! 

Hi and Welcome to the Forums!

When you say that you have the same issue as the OP, do you mean that you have attempted to  log your issue into the formal RIM site and received the invalid PIN response? I don't see that in your post... We need to know exactly what your issue is in order to properly guide you.

Let us know.

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................