Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

2 problems with Blackberry Bold

Hey everyone,

Yesterday I bought a blackberry bold 9000, my first blackberry. After I saw a lot of videos on YT i made my decision. Now I have a few problems.

- 1: How do I install MSN? and whats the right MSN to install? I heard about a program with like 6 messengers in 1 (inc. Yahoo, AIM, MSN)

- 2: I want to watch youtube, but it gives an error. I click on the "Watch this video" button and the media player opens but then it says: Error

Who can help me? I think you guys/girls wouldnt have a problem with this, but it's hard to find out.

Thanks!

Elite I
My Device: 9800 - OS 6.0.0.246

Re: 2 problems with Blackberry Bold

Have a look at this artlcie for the different IM clients you can install

http://www.blackberryforums.com/aftermarket-software/2973-blackberry-im-chat-apps-faq-msn-aim-icq-ya...

For youtube try going to m.youtube.com. That's the mobile version of the youtube site?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has been helpful please consider giving them kudos by clicking the star to the left of their post.
Remember to resolve your thread by clicking Accepted Solution.
Trusted Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9000 T-Mob UK

Also with the Youtube issue, make sure you try to access it either on 3G or using WiFi, EDGE can probably do it but not very well, depending on your carrier

Hope this helps

JD

When all else fails, just ask your friend what happened. They won't know but at least your both failing in style!

Please consider Kudos when I help you resolve an issue!
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Bold (9000)

I use Beejive on my Bold its 6+ IM Clients in one (but its not free.. there is a free trial though)    http://www.beejive.com/blackberry/