Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Trusted Contributor
My Device: playbook 16g,32g, 64g (use this every day still), 2-z10's, Passport
My Carrier: Telus
Accepted Solution

360 app, very disappointed it didn't work and their support email didn't work either

This app is expensive and doesn't seem to have much support.  I went to their web page and their were a large majority of unhappy customers. Too many in fact.  It is also way more expensive for BB ($3.99) customers and starts at free for other applications.

Solutions: 6,378
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: 360 app, very disappointed it didn't work and their support email didn't work either

good to note this...

Thank you.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Trusted Contributor

Re: 360 app, very disappointed it didn't work and their support email didn't work either

I recently received an update and it required me to go all through the set up process and after this was done I was able to use the pictures.  I have yet to be able to find the the pics  on the camera or phone although I can see them on the program.  This should be easy to find.  I will update if and when I get the app restored as it was recently removed during a back up to the link

Super Contributor
My Device: Z10 STL 100-2 & PlayBook 64GB

you need to export the pictures from the app in order to save them in the gallery

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Twitter: @ukmight
1. Click on the " Like " button if you find anything helpful posted.

2. If any of the replies in your post has resolved your problem, mark the reply(ies) as " Solution ", so that others can readily view the solution instead of creating another redundant post.
Trusted Contributor

thank you.  Worked just fine.  On 360's web site they show the pictures with the ability to move around them.  Do you know how this is done or is this effect only available through a special program. 

Super Contributor
My Device: Z10 STL 100-2 & PlayBook 64GB

this can be done within the app. Select the picture you want to view in the gallery within 360 app and at the bottom, you have the option "look". On selecting this option, you shall be able to move around your photo by moving your phone.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Twitter: @ukmight
1. Click on the " Like " button if you find anything helpful posted.

2. If any of the replies in your post has resolved your problem, mark the reply(ies) as " Solution ", so that others can readily view the solution instead of creating another redundant post.
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Yes,  I did do this but I did want to put the picture up on the web like they do but I suppose that is a bit beyond the app. Thanks for your quick replies.

Trusted Contributor

just an update.  I like the program though I don't think it is worth $4. It would also be nice to see your pictures in the 360 mod when on another screen like a desktop or another app where you use pictures.