Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

4.5 OS Calendar Sync Problems

I have an 8310 AT&T.  Recently upgraded the OS to 4.5 through TIM.  I have 600 plus calendar items in Outlook 2007, and that many on my Curve.  After the upgrade, items are now divided among 4 email accounts I have.  When syncing, syncronization is recognizing only 1 of the 4 email accounts (which contains only 24 items), and wants to delete the 600 plus in Outlook.  In plain English please, (I'm not too technically savvy) how can I make sure that all of my calendar items are synced both ways?

Re: 4.5 OS Calendar Sync Problems

I am having the EXACT same problems and would love to have this resolved.  Everything worked so perfectly before and I don't want to downgrade to ver 4.2 simply for the calendar issues.  Thanks to anyone who can help.
New Contributor

Does anyone have a solution to this?  I'd truly like to know how to fix it.

MRB

Contributor

I'm having some really annoying calendar issues with OS 4.5 too.  Not sync-ing, not appearing on Today screen... Hope you get a reply!
Forums Veteran I
My Device: Z30
My Carrier: Telus

try searching the forum, this has been addressed many times... look for multiple calendar or multical