Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Guru I
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Re: 4.5 download,,Kills AT&T TeleNaV

I beleive the voice recorder is a working option on 4.3.

What did you mean by "offer the recorder and voice recorder"

What other recorder are you talkig about?

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

Regular Contributor
My Device: 8310 Curve

Video recorder to make videos. It has an icon of video camera, it will record, play, and change formats for MMS.
mandograss

Bluegrass Rules !
Guru I

[ Edited ]

I would say no. I beleive I read about that through a post by Tanzim. I will try to find it.

Video reording only on ver. 4.5

Let me know if you need anything else!

Message Edited by Bifocals on 08-12-2008 06:16 PM

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Regular Contributor
My Device: 8310 Curve

Re: 4.5 download,,Kills AT&T TeleNaV BIG NEWS for ATT users

This was big for me! For all users of 4.5OS there IS support for this OS when you call AT&T, just tell them you need BB support for your 4.5 which ATT doesn't support and they will connect you to BB and your support will be given by their Techs. for NO charge.. it's regularly about 50 or 75 bucks an hour. The ATT tech said as long as you get the software from their site (BB's)and it is registered though them they will provide full support, even though ATT does not support all the features that you have. 4.5 does not support telenav at this time but offers many more such as video, voice rec., which will record without limit as long as you have space on your media card up to 8GB. OS 4.3 also provides video camera and such but also does NOT support Telenav..The site offers the desktop manager but not the actual OS. which can also be downloaded on the BB site and it will work and your support will go through BB and not ATT...

Hopfully this is my last post on this subject. Thanks all for bearing with me.

mandograss

Bluegrass Rules !
Highlighted
Guru I

Re: 4.5 download,,Kills AT&T TeleNaV BIG NEWS for ATT users

Big news! Would you mind opening a new thread and posting this again so more people can see it ?