Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

6.0 freeze issues

s any screen sudden freeze with no recovery, after a while powers itself total off and reboots. even after that when it boots, when it goes to the orange at&t world screen, it will stay and freeze on that till I finally do a battery pull, then after recovery its "another episode again and again, over and over. By the way, memory on device is 98% free and card is 40% free so.....help!
Forums Veteran I
My Device: Bold 9900, Playbook , HS-700 headset
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: 6.0 freeze issues

Hiya!

Very sorry, but im not following you.

You have 6.0 on a Storm? How? That may be the root cause of your issue there.

And to clarify your issue.. you phone is freezing, you powercycle it, and then it freezes again?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1). Please thank those who help you by clicking the Like Button beside the 'Reply' button.
2). If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking "Accept as Solution" on the correct post!
3). Remember to have fun! We are all in this together!
4). Follow me on Follow Raelic1337 on Twitter

Elite I
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Telus

It sounds like your Storm is likely nuked/bricked.  Try reloading the OS using the steps here:

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Device-Software/How-To-Reload-Your-Operating-Syste...

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

No its a torch dunno how appeared on that blog?but the issue is croinic and formost in my nightmare of a device experience! Can you advise? I have already downloaded 2.95 already with hope and no responce from bb support ..thank you...... dale
Hall of Famer III
My Device: DTEK50 (AAI82), PRIV (AAI795), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1917)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Oh that is what is causing the confusion...you posted into the Storm forum...not the Torch forum. Stand by...the mods will move the thread to the proper place shortly.

Cheers!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
Elite I
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Telus

I would still recommend the same suggestion I had. Try that and then let us know if it doesn't work. The good thing is that your device should be covered by warranty (unless you bought an unlocked/used device), in which case, you should be able to contact your carrier or the place of purchase if you are unable to get it back up and running.

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!