Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry 9320
My Carrier: Vodacom

7kbps download limit PLEASE HELP

My blackberry can now only download files at 7.1 - 7.2 kbps max and iv had it for a couple months and now it slowing down a lot and have no idea what causing it and I have 3G all the time so please help me fix this problem.
Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: 7kbps download limit PLEASE HELP

Hello monstar8520

Downloading speed mostly depends to our Network Service provider , you can always report the same to you Carrier Vodacom and let them know about your issue , they can give you the exact cause .

Still if you wish you can try those steps , it will help you in one way or the other :

On your Homescreen Open your Browser > Press the Menu key > Options > Scroll down to Clear Browsing Data ( mark all field ) then Click on Clear know , after that perform a perform a battery pull restart like this while the device is powered On remove your battery wait for a min. then reinsert it back, In addition you can try those steps :

1- Register your Handheld .

• KB00510 : How to register a BlackBerry smartphone with the wireless network
  • Wait till a Registration messages comes in your message box.

2- Resend your Service Book

• KB02830 : Send the service books for the BlackBerry Internet Service
  • ( Wait till a Registration Message comes in your message box for each email that you have configured on your device )

3-  Then perform a battery pull restart like this while the device is powered On remove your battery wait for a min. then reinsert it back

If issue persists then Call or Contact Vodacom for further help .

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.