Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Thank you for visiting the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

BlackBerry will be closing the BlackBerry Support Community Forums Device Forums on April 1st (Developers, see below)

BlackBerry remains committed to providing excellent customer support to our customers. We are delighted to direct you to the CrackBerry Forums, a well-established and thorough support channel, for continued BlackBerry support. Please visit http://forums.crackberry.com or http://crackberry.com/ask. You can also continue to visit BlackBerry Support or the BlackBerry Knowledge Base for official support options available for your BlackBerry Smartphone.

"When we launched CrackBerry.com 10 years ago, we set out to make it a fun and useful destination where BlackBerry Smartphone owners could share their excitement and learn to unleash the full potential of their BlackBerry. A decade later, the CrackBerry community is as active and passionate as ever and I know our knowledgeable members and volunteers will be excited to welcome and assist more BlackBerry owners with their questions."

- Kevin Michaluk, Founder, CrackBerry.com

Developers, for more information about the BlackBerry Developer Community please review Join the Conversation on the BlackBerry Developer Community Forums found on Inside BlackBerry.

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: 8130 Calendar sync problems with Outlook 2007

I would call your provider and ask for blackberry support spicifically...are you with sprint - I have their direct line.
New Contributor

No, I'm with Verizon.  I have the number.

BTW, I believe my problem came from removing my BB from an enterprise server.  That process is painful, leaves you at the mercy of your ex-employer's IT department, and is not well understood by most people.  It's like RIM assumed this would never happen...

Thanks for responding.

New Contributor

So i just typed this and the darn screen scleared - here goes again.  Do you still have access to your work computer with outlook?  Is your exchange account still active?  If so, you can backup your .ost from your machine (the offline version of your exchange .pst file)  You can back it up to a .pst and copy that file to your home/personal machine/outlook.  Then you could wipe your phone and resync with your personal computer.  That may be what verizon bb support tells you.  Just an idea - if you want more info - I can certainly help you - just let me know - I just did all of this last week.
New Contributor

This worked perfectly! Thank you so much for writing out these detailed and perfect instructions!

Thank you thank you thank you for this solution.  I've been going crazy for days!!  I can't thank you enough!!  My BB is finally working the way I want it too after weeks of trial and error!   I better go back it up now just in case!!

thanks again!

Angela

Highlighted
New Contributor

Thank you so much!  I think this actually fixed a problem that I have had for a long time!