Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Not Specified

8310 dialing is too fast

I deal with a large ammount of accounts on a daily basis... I have run into a bit of a bind. I have programed the acct numbers into the phone with WAIT commands but the places I am calling are often stating that i need to dial one key at a time.. I need an option to slow down the dialing speed of the phone so that the numbers are recognized by the many different automated phone accounts will recognize without me having to pull out a rolladex or spreadsheet to enter the number manually. Thank You

P.S. If there is not a process to slow down the dialing can you please implement a slower dial or an option to slow down the dialing for people in my situation.

an example would be i call an 800 number then i place a Wait then the account number say 1234567899876543 then i have another WAIT and a sequence of 5 more numbers... well i cant get to the second sequence of 5 numbers because the automated system states i must use 1 key at a time. Hence the speed of the dialing/tone is too fast for many automated systems.

Thank You

fm