Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

8310 email problem

Can anyone point me in the right direction please? I recently purchased an 8310 and setup the email for my pop3 account, but I dont seem to get all my emails directed to the phone, and some are from the same person, it seems very hit and miss, is this common or am I incorrectly setting it up?

Many thanks.

Craig

Elite II
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Re: 8310 email problem

No it’s not at all common. You should have received all your mails in the integrated mail account. It’s also unlikely that you'll receive some and miss some of your mails. Is it so that in 1 or 2 specific mail ID is not receiving any of your mail(s)? If yes try sending the service books by you.

Go to Email settings -> login -> services and setting -> Service Books.

If that don't work try reintegrating the mail IDs.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

New Contributor

Many thanks, I will give it a try.

Craig

Contributor

Also, if you check your email with Outlook make sure you have ticked leave a copy of mail on server in Outlook.

Normally found in tools > email accounts > view or change existing > select email address and click properties > select more settings and it's on one of the tabs in there.

hope that helps 

New Contributor

Great thanks, dont want to lose any.

Craig

Highlighted
New Contributor

Many thanks Tanzim, the service book solution worked, I received about 6 "Do not delete" emails to my pc  and since then it appears to be getting all mail to the Blackberry I am sent.

Once again Thank You.