07-01-2008 05:56 PM - last edited on 07-01-2008 06:30 PM by Andy
07-01-2008 10:32 PM
Here's the rundown for MMS troubleshooting to do with your carrier on the line. They need to fix this.
Can your sim send MMS in another device? and another sim in this device. Try that first, then call them.
1. ensure MMS code applied (reset if necessary)
2. Ensure user able to browse WAP
3. Get cust to send an mms form the device first.
4. Check the server IT policy ( "allow other browser services" found in the IT pol under server exclusivity).
5. Delete MMS service book MMS client[MMS], do register now and send a new mms.
07-02-2008 11:59 AM
Another thing I had to do (for my T-Mobile BlackBerry) was to make sure that Enable Push was enabled in Options > Advanced Options > Browser Push. Once I enabled that (along with Enable MDS Push and Enable WAP push) my MMS messages worked fine.
Now I don't know if a Verizon device will have those same settings, but you can check it out.