Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: 8330 Curve

8330 curve error message - JVM error 545

Hey Anyone? I Got a white screen with this error message. On the advice of a tech guy I downloaded the latest desktop mgr.(v4.7) and the latest software from my wireless provider (4.3). I ran thru the uninstall - reinstall application and ended up with the message "unable to reconnect to device during multi-stage load operation". What am I doing wrong?
Elite II
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Re: 8330 curve error message - JVM error 545

There is application called Jlcmder use it to erase all the application from your phone. After Wiping the the device will reboot to a white screen with a '507' error. Then connect your device with desktop manager to have a clean install of OS 4.5.

Click this link for knowing details about OS Upgradation.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

My Device: 8330 Curve

Thanks Tanzim . Tried what you suggested but still couldn"t get results.Still have the error message on a white screen. I wasn"t able to load the JLCmnd App. on my vista but was able to load it on an old XP PC. When I tried to run on the BB it was unable to connect. I tried again thru the desktop mgr. but it still won't reconnect to the BB. I even tried using command prompt to load the o/s which was suggested by another BB owner. NO LUCK. Maybe it's time to head to the Telus store.

Contributor
My Device: Sprint 8330!

Does it look like a little computer screen with a line through it and a circle around it? I had that on my first 8330. Turns out that I had managed to erase the OS on the phone. The techs at my store were able to fix it, but not sure how.
******Debbie******
My Device: Not Specified

I had the same error on an 8830 this morning (the 545) and was also receiving the connection error when trying to reload the OS. After several restarts, the connection was maintained through the process and completed successfully.