11-06-2008 06:46 PM
11-07-2008 06:35 PM
02-20-2009 01:22 PM
I was having the same problem after I ran the 4.5.0 update. I have been on the phone at least 5 times with my carrier (Sprint) and not one single tech seems to know how to fix the problem. I've put in several hours trying to get this fixed. I finally did a search here and found a similar, but not exact problem that someone else posted. I did what the user named Bifocals told this other person to do and it worked. I can now see my MMS messages.
Here's what he said to do:
1. Pull the battery while the device is ON
2. Replace after a minute; then let the device reboot for 1-3 minutes.
3. Go to OPTIONS - ADVANCED OPTIONS - HOST ROUTING TABLES.
4. Click on Host Routing Tables to enter. DO NOT click on any listing in this file.
5. Press MENU KEY and then press REGISTER NOW - You should get a verification e-mail. Go to E-mail settings on your phone and send SERVICE BOOKS
6. For Curve 8330 devices, you will have to go through the web on your PC at (Alltel) http://www.alltel.blackberry.com/
7. Log onto your Alltel Blackberry website and sign in. Go to your services on the left and hit SERVICE BOOKS then click on SEND SERVICE BOOKS.
You should get an e-mail for each e-mail account you have set up to verify that your service books have been sent.
Last but not least, when the phone is on; repeat steps 1 and 2.
Hope it works for you. It finally worked for me after two weeks of trying everything.