Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: curve 8520
My Carrier: t-mobile

8520 data plan doesnt support this application

I have had my blackberry for over a year and have had no problem until about a month ago. I redid my 6months blackberry internet booster like usual, but when it had been activated, none of my apps will work and none of my emails come in. My browser still works like usual though. I have phoned t-mobile up but they keep saying everything is correct and to just keep restarting my phone. i have been restarting it by doing the battery reboot about 3 times a day for the last month. I still cant use my apps. I phoned them again and they said blackberry was down aand it would come back in the next few days. No-one else i no has this problem. What can i do?

Guru I
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Re: 8520 data plan doesnt support this application

Hi and welcome to the forums!

Run the diagnostic report to verify your device is correctly setup on the network.

Thanks,

Bifocals

Diagnostic reports provide wireless configuration and connection information for your BlackBerry® device. If you cannot connect to the wireless
network or access services such as email messaging, your wireless service provider or administrator might ask you to run and submit a diagnostic
report. Your wireless service provider or administrator can use the report to help you troubleshoot the problem.

8520 User Manual - Diagnostic Report

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

New Contributor

everything is unknown or has been aborted :/ no idea why
Highlighted
New Contributor

ive run another report, it says blackberry regestration no and then abort on the 2 underneath. please help