Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Visitor
My Device: Not Specified

8520 streaming

Hi there I an from south africa using bb 8520 my network is vodacom. My apn name is bb.net in upper case. I am having a problem listing to live streaming music from an application I downloaded from app world, it is A few applicarions of live radio streaming I downloaded none of which I can play. Please help or assist me. Regards Ozayr
Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9790
My Carrier: Vodacom

Re: 8520 streaming

I also have a problem with my bb I can't download music frm Vodafone live. I have fulltrack music subscription but everytime I try to download music it gives msg 'unable to connect to internet'. I can dowload frm other sites and access internet, this problem occurs only on Vodafone Live site. I have reported the prblm but service provider can't find solution, they even did software upgrade on my phone bt still no improvement. My service provider is Vodacom
Forums Veteran I
My Device: Playbook 2.1/ Torch9860 OS7.1.0.746
My Carrier: Globe

Re: 8520 streaming

Guys,

Please contact your carrier and ask them if the current plan you have provides streaming. You may also wanna ask them if there's any specific setting you need to configure on your device.

Goodluck

Ron
...........................................................................................................................................................
Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up Smiley Happy

Blackberry Battery Saving Tips | Follow me on Twitter