Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Visitor
My Device: Not Specified

8830 messages on handheld do not appear in Outlook 2007

I have just one user who is using an 8830 world edition.  Random messages will appear on his handheld but not in his Outlook in box.  There are no filters or rules in place on his account either in outlook or on the Exchange 2007 server.  IT policies in the BES server match those of all other users.  An attempt to forward the message from the handheld to anyone results in the error that the message has been deleted with the Red X.  It is not alwasy the same sender that gets dropped.  This has been happening for about 2 months now.  I really need to know where to go next.

Thanks

Highlighted
Elite I
My Device: 9800 - OS 6.0.0.246

Re: 8830 messages on handheld do not appear in Outlook 2007

If you open the message with the red X, what is the message status at the top?

Have you done any troubleshooting already, like wiping and reactivating the device, or removing and readding his account on the BES, or anything??

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has been helpful please consider giving them kudos by clicking the star to the left of their post.
Remember to resolve your thread by clicking Accepted Solution.