Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: 8900
My Carrier: 8900

8900 Bluetooth transfer very slow ?!

Hey there, i hope some1 can help me, few days I got BB 8900 , and i bought Trust Bluetooth Adapter, when I install drivers for bluetooth it was normal sending ( normal speed ) I transfer song (5Mb) in 10 sec .. but now when in try 2 transfer song it took me about 6-7 hours .. is it problem with transfer speed , i saw that somewhere on my BB or my laptop, but i cant find it now Smiley Mad can some1 tell me is that because that speed, or something alse.. If its because that, can some1 tell me where can I change that.. 10x

My Device: BB Bold 9700 white
My Carrier: Mobiltel

Re: 8900 Bluetooth transfer very slow ?!

[ Edited ]

Also a problem with the speed of the bluetooth transfer of BB Bold.

I paired the Bold-9700 with a Nokia XpressMusic to transfer some photos -- very slow transfer.

Tested the speed between Nokia and a PC -- satisfactory fast bluetooth transfer.

Tested the speed between the BB and the PC -- very slow bluetooth transfer.

So I ruled out the problem in the Nokia and in the PC. There might be sometihing I have missed in the settings of the BB bluetooth, that helps it work smootly. Can someone give any ideas on what can fix the problem ? 

P.S. I completely rule out the idea that RIM have designed the BB Bold 9700 with such a poor bluetooth capabilities 

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 8520
My Carrier: Globe Telecom

DO NOT. i repeat. DO NOT pair ur device. if its already paired, on ur BB - manage connections - bluetooth options. look for ur laptop and "disconnect" ... then proceed to the media folder and "recieve using bluetooth" took me 5 seconds to BT music to phone after that

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 8520
My Carrier: Globe Telecom

DONT PAIR your device and laptop